Wednesday, July 29, 2015

prints

Country Wedding.
Hedgehog taps on the tambourine and her little one watches the festivities.
Squirrel on the flute,
Donkey gently braying in the background
and the church bells are tolling for joy
Hen is very proud to be the flower girl
and Piggy as the ring bearer wore his felt hat.
This is another new one, a Staffordshire dog and friend, watch as the boat, Seadog, comes into port with its own sea dog and owner on board
 
Both of these and more are available as prints and canvas prints now via
Fine Art America
 
I've been looking for a way to sell prints without me botching it up on my home printer. This seems like a reliable place and the colors are so true. Anyway I hope some of you that have been wanting a print will take a look.
 
I took a class! and in it I learned to make plaster molds, so I am making larger bowls now
for now I have just been painting portraits on them but will try animals next.
 
New update at Etsy next week.
Hope your summer is like a wonderful dream!
xx julie
happy summer trails

14 comments:

Mugwump Woolies said...

Hello, Julie...so happy to see you are in the "print" business. As soon as I looked at the wonderful Staffordshire dog painting I wished to myself that I could get a hold of a print somewhere. There, on the following line, my wish came true! I'm going over to see all your wonderful art now!
Best of luck on this new adventure!
Robyn

Librarian said...

It's been a while since I last "heard" from you, Julie. Glad to see you're always doing something related to your arts and crafts! The prints look lovely, and the bowl with the portrait is very beautiful indeed.
My summer is being wonderful, too; another 2 1/2 weeks until my annual Yorkshire holiday begins!

Judy Shreve said...

These are all so wonderful! Good luck with your print sales. I have thought about doing that as well.
And your bowl is also beautiful - yay for working larger!

Julie Whitmore Pottery said...

So good to hear from you, Meike, can't wait to see what you discover in Yorkshire this time,,the Bronte Parsonage perhaps?

Julie Whitmore Pottery said...

Thanks, Judy
It's a real process to get on the sight but they use archival inks and are ready to answer any questions you may have
Makes such a nice alternative for people who don't have the finds for an original, (like me) ))

Lisa Graham said...

Hi Julie! It's so good to see you and I really love the prints you had made. The wedding scene is extraordinary...so much for the eyes to take in.

I looked into prints too for my art. Finally decided to have a local printer do them. They turned out lovely, but I am riding the fence on the whole subject.

Wishing you a happy week and many more beautiful big bowls!

xo

Julie Whitmore Pottery said...

Hi Lisa
You should check out the sight, it's so well run and professional and easy to operate once you get the hang of it
Yule woke would look beautiful there!xx

Katherine Dunn/Apifera Farm said...

So good to see you back on the blog, and the prints are just wonderful!

Studio Kaufmann said...

Your rabbit wedding is absolutely charming. Love the Staffordshire dog too. I use Fine Art America and have had good service from them. It helps to be on a lot of sites, like I use Redbubble.com too.
Happy Sunday x

Katey said...

Julie, Summer trails are leaving us and now we will have the fall ones to look forward too. I've already been on them seeing beautiful mushrooms and the early leaves turning. I simply adore the hedgehog and rabbit walking their summer trail. Love your art. Katey

reclaimed wood dining table uk said...

These are lovely prints! And I love the wedding scene! :)

Retro blue said...

Wow!
Amaizng!

Retro blue said...

I love your art!
Hugs from France:)

Julie Whitmore Pottery said...

Thank you Katarzyna!

Animals who garden

Animals who garden
Donkey with green paw